Products that increase potency in men
Quality food is the way to the heart of every man. The truth of this phrase will be confirmed not only by a nutritionist, but also by a sex therapist. Food products, selected in the necessary combinations, allow not only to diversify the family table. Some of them improve a man's potency and are used to increase testosterone levels in his blood.
What products increase potency will be discussed. However, I would like not just to list them, but to help understand why this is happening. So that knowledge of some of the rules allows you to get away from memorizing unnecessary details.
General condition of the body
Is there a single diet for men? Products that increase potency in men can affect various organs and systems, without which normal sex would be simply impossible. What systems are we talking about?
The sex sphere is most sensitive to the state of the heart and blood vessels. The accumulation of plaques on the walls of blood vessels with atherosclerosis, pressure drops with hypertension and hypotension, heart problems create a lot of problems for men during intimacy. Therefore, a diet that promotes the health of the male cardiovascular system also helps to increase potency. The best food and the best products for this are fish and seafood, red and green tea, tonic tea with ginseng or rhodiola rosea.
As you know, a diet allows you to normalize the level of male hormones in a man's body. Therefore, products that increase potency may contain substances necessary for the production of testosterone. For example, a diet that includes celery, spinach.
Fatigue, stress, competition at work, childhood fears and other external factors significantly reduce a man's sexual activity. But there are products that increase potency, food that acts on the nervous system, calming or stimulating. These include spices, aromatic oils, herbs, almonds, ginger or cardamom tea.
Overeating, chronic diseases of the stomach and intestines always have a negative effect on potency. Quality food is much more important than hearty and plentiful food. Adequate fiber in the diet, green tea to support liver function, nuts and honey to increase potency are a great way to maintain men's health.
Foods that are high in antioxidants also have a positive effect on male strength. This is due to the complex beneficial effect on the body, preventing its aging. Pumpkin juice, carrots, honey, green tea, fruits, nuts, which contain a large amount of vitamins, are also products to increase potency.
Most experts recommend honey for men to increase potency. True, it must be said that only those who are not allergic to this product can eat it in the required quantities. Its beneficial properties have been known for a long time, and a sweet dish containing nuts, herbal tea with honey, is a well-known male aphrodisiac.
Nuts and seeds are the second component of this blend designed to increase male strength. Food for a man should contain the most useful of them - walnuts, hazelnuts, peanuts (groundnuts), almonds, pistachios, pumpkin and sunflower seeds (they are recommended to be eaten sprouted). The nut-honey mixture should be eaten 2-3 hours before bedtime. It is good to add some prunes to it.
Prunes and dates are fruits that are very useful for increasing male potency, regulating testosterone levels. For this to happen, natural vegetables and fruits (in particular turnips, carrots, watermelons), which improve peristalsis and contain vitamins necessary to improve male potency, must be eaten daily. For long-term health and strength, include in your daily diet:
- green, red, or herbal tea;
- black tea with cardamom.
Greens, onions and garlic are also useful for improving potency. They can lead to an increase in testosterone levels, improve the condition of blood vessels. Foods high in garlic, onions, parsley, spinach or celery are great for improving male health and erections. A special garlic tincture, which is taken daily with milk or kefir, as well as a salad with eggs and onions, are popular remedies that enhance erection and have a positive effect on testosterone levels.
Meat, fish and eggs are also products that increase potency. Their high protein content stimulates sperm production, and cholesterol is involved in the regulation of testosterone levels. True, you do not need to overuse chicken eggs - it is recommended to eat no more than 3-4 pieces per week. Quail eggs should be eaten every day in the amount of two pieces.
Mackerel and flounder are the healthiest fish recommended for regular consumption by men. It is important to know that seafood is most beneficial when cooked.
Healthy foods that can increase male libido also include:
- feta cheese;
- white cheeses;
- sour cream;
- curdled milk.
To enhance their taste, it is recommended to eat them with dill, cilantro, cumin or fennel, which stimulate testosterone production. The cheese diet does not include hard cheeses, it is supplemented with green tea.
It is curious that many of the listed foods that increase male potency, as well as nuts, fruits and spices are a diet that has long been consumed in southern countries. And they are famous for real men, as well as long-livers. These countries have a certain culture of food intake: the food of their inhabitants consists of light foods that prevent men from gaining excess weight, and also maintains the necessary level of testosterone in their bodies.
The habit is often and a little useful in any case. Mediterranean diet of various cheeses, olives, fruits and boiled vegetables, as well as an exquisite oriental diet rich in spices, green tea with ginger, nuts and honey as sweet dishes . . . Such food is a great way to maintain men's health, increase erection and provide increased potency. . .
Nutrition and diet for impotence
Nutrition for impotence is one of the auxiliary ways to get rid of the problem. Indeed, for men, libido plays a vital role in life. With male powerlessness, many fall into depression, begin to abuse alcohol.
The diet for impotence involves reducing the consumption of unhealthy foods, saturating the daily diet with healthy foods and aphrodisiacs.
Important! It is impossible to cure impotence only with proper nutrition. It is imperative to consult a doctor who will find out the true cause of the pathology and prescribe adequate treatment.
Which products must be included without fail
- The most powerful aphrodisiacs are seafood. They contain the most important trace elements for the male reproductive system, reproductive system and potency (including zinc, magnesium, potassium, calcium), omega acids and many other minerals. Oysters have the highest zinc content. This element normalizes the production of male hormones, which play an important role in potency. In addition, zinc restores blood circulation, normalizes the function of the prostate gland. It is also recommended to eat mackerel, flounder, shrimp, lobster, red and black caviar, fish oil. It is advisable not to fry the seafood, but to boil or bake it. Thus, they retain a maximum of nutrients. The only limitation is seafood allergy.
- Dairy products, lean meats, preferably red - beef, rabbit, quail, chicken drumsticks. These foods contain healthy protein, which is a building block for any organism. It contains over 20 amino acids. Participates in the construction and renewal of tissues, in the production of hormones, helps blood cells to carry oxygen to all organs, and this is very important for impotence. Natural fatty milk should be excluded, it is more beneficial for women.
- Fruit. Avocados, strawberries, bananas and apples. These fruits must be included in the daily diet. Avocado, which contains a large amount of zinc, strawberries - elements that restore hematopoiesis, bananas - potassium useful for men, apples - iron.
- Nuts and honey. This recipe has long been used by men and is still popular. The zinc content in these products is also high. In addition, the components that make up the composition increase immunity, prevent inflammation of the prostate gland, and increase potency.
- Asparagus and parsley. These foods contain a large amount of vitamin E, which is a powerful antioxidant that promotes the transfer of blood to the genitals.
- Spices. Ginger, ginseng, red hot pepper, cardamom - these spices are rich in vitamins C, E, B (B2, B6). These elements improve blood circulation, stimulate blood flow to the organs of the genitourinary system.
What should be avoided from the diet for impotence
It should be noted that today impotence is not a sentence or a diagnosis for the rest of your life. The main reasons for the development of pathology are stresses, experiences or diseases of the prostate gland.
In case of impotence, the following foods should be excluded:
- fried - contribute to the accumulation of cholesterol, which leads to the formation of blood clots and poor circulation;
- acidic foods and marinades - retain fluid in the body, the result - blood circulation is impaired;
- salt and salty foods - a large amount of sodium in the body reduces the production of male hormones;
- baked goods - contains several products at once that reduce testosterone levels;
- alcoholic beverages - make blood vessels weak, brittle, permeable;
- fast food, semi-finished products - these food products are harmful not only for men, but in principle for all people, because they contain a huge amount of cholesterol, transgenic fats;
- sausages and smoked meats - substances produced during smoking cause toxic damage to the cells of the tissues of the prostate and testicles;
- sugar - an increased level of the product in the blood contributes to the development of impotence (inhibits the transmission of nerve impulses), therefore, with an already diagnosed pathology, its consumption should be excluded;
- soy and legumes - the composition contains phytoestrogen, which is very harmful for men (a plant analogue of the female sex hormone), it inhibits the production of male sex hormones;
- beer is the most sophisticated blow to male potency, it also contains phytoestrogen.
It should be said that it is necessary to exclude not only some food products in case of impotence, but also smoking.
An excess of nicotinic acid has a very strong effect on the circulatory system, disrupts the structure of blood vessels, blood circulation.
If a man wants to restore libido, erection, smoking - this is the first thing he should give up.
Lack of potency is associated with poor circulation in the pelvic organs. Cholesterol plaques, enlargement of the prostate due to inflammation, lead to impaired blood flow. As a consequence, even if sex drive and desire are present, the penis will not acquire the necessary firmness. And all this can arise for various reasons, including smoking!
Does water play a role in impotence
Water, in principle, plays an essential role for any organism. In impotence, it is important for the restoration of blood circulation.
Without the proper amount of fluid, blood becomes thick and viscous, which contributes to the formation of blood clots. Impaired circulation leads to impotence.
Therefore, men who feel a decrease in libido or have no erection should consume at least 2. 5 liters of fluid per day. It is desirable that it was not only water, but also medicinal decoctions containing useful components that restore blood flow and libido.
What broths can be used:
- Aspen bark - 150 g, water - 1. 5 liters. Boil over low heat for 15 minutes, leave for 1 hour, strain and drink during the day 3 times, 100 ml each.
- Herbal collection - chamomile, lemon balm, juniper, eucalyptus. Mix herbs in equal amounts, add water in a ratio of 1 part of the collection, 2 parts of water. Boil for 10 minutes, strain after cooling and drink like tea.
- Pumpkin seeds are one of the most effective ways to deal with impotence for impotence. They can be eaten raw or made into a decoction. It will take 200 g of seeds, water - 1 liter. Bring the composition to a boil, boil for 10 minutes, strain and drink like tea throughout the day.
Only following the doctor's recommendations and the correct lifestyle, a healthy diet will help restore erectile function.
List of products that increase potency for men instantly
The content of various foods in the diet, which contains the required vitamin complexes and minerals to increase potency in men. Some of the main ones are A and E, as well as vitamins of group B. You need to eat a lot of foods that correctly affect sexual activity and desire.
Among a wide selection of products, fish products and shrimp, squid, etc. have a great effect. Oysters and flounder will be incredibly useful. From vegetable food, perhaps, it is worth highlighting the turnip. It has long been known that rennet has a positive effect on the body, reflected in its sexual arousal and increased libido.
What products increase a man's potency?
Let's take a closer look at the list of useful products.
Products to increase potency in the male half of the population:
This product is in the first place in enhancing male potency and at the same time has a huge plus in that it is completely harmless to the human body. The only big disadvantage is to find this raw material for therapy.
Sychuzhina has been providing overwhelming help in the fight against weak sexual arousal for many years. An important point is the special method of cooking this product. It is recommended to eat a ready-made dish before sexual intercourse, no later than thirty minutes.
No one expects such quick action the first time. But this product instantly affects erection and libido, causing a great desire to have sex.
Long-known product around the world, which is a stimulant of sexual desires. Shellfish contain a lot of zinc, which helps to stimulate the process of male hormone production in the body. Oysters are also rich in unique amino acids that have a beneficial effect on the amount of sperm produced, which leads to an overall increase in the quantity and quality of semen.
The strongest concentration of essential elements is found in oysters during springtime. This is due to the onset of the mating season in mollusks.
There is a version that the greatest effect from the use of this product can be obtained only when it is eaten raw. This is explained by the fact that due to exposure to high temperatures, there is a large loss of important components of the product. In this case, various flavors come to the rescue, for example, lemon juice.
Immediately you need to pay attention to the fact that too much oyster consumption leads to an incredible deterioration not only in potency, but also in health in general. Seafood, by itself, contains high levels of mercury.
There is also a chance of contracting some kind of infection, because molluscs are the main carriers of a wide variety of bacteria.
An alternative is to take a bath filled with boiled oysters. One session lasting one hour can cause a clear improvement in potency. After completing a five-day course, impotent people will be able to enjoy life again.
This fish has incredibly tasty and healthy properties. It is so rich in vitamins and zinc that it simply has no equal competitors in this indicator. It is also distinguished by a high content of proteins and special amino acids, which are useful for potency.
In order for the fish dish to not lose its magical characteristics, you need to steam the dish. After the fish is ready, the heat treatment must be stopped immediately.
In terms of its dietary parameters, flounder fits the term "universal food".
The only one who is not recommended to feast on this delicacy is people with personal intolerance.
Also, do not eat dried and salted flounder for cores and those complaining of the organs of the circulatory and digestive systems.
Omega acids three and six can be found in large quantities in this particular fish. These fatty acids take part in the biosynthesis of the male sex hormone, which has a positive effect on the intimate life of men and women.
If you introduce this dish into your diet, it will immediately lead to increased erection and excitability, as well as an increase in the volume of seminal fluid produced. Due to the required amount of phosphorus contained in mackerel, the quality parameters of sperm also increase. Iodine is responsible for the induction of strong libido, and protein is the raw material for the formation of new "tadpoles".
As soon as you discover this fish, you will discover the wonderful world of healthy sex!
This vegetable rightfully takes its place. Products that improve erection and sexual desire are rich in their internal chemical composition. Turnip seeds can stimulate sex drive and increase potency. The same result can be obtained by eating steamed turnips with meat.
Red meat is the healthiest one. A cooking method that preserves the maximum amount of useful properties of the product - steaming or stewing. Such a dish is combined with an abundant amount of various herbs and vegetables.
It is always worth remembering that excessive consumption of meat leads to negative side effects on the body. This is due to the fact that meat is considered a difficult product to digest. The body spends a lot of energy (including sexual forces) to process such food.
In general, it is good for the body to eat nuts. They are very rich in useful elements that have a beneficial effect on intimate matters of life. Nuts contain arginine, which triggers the creation of nitric oxide in the body. This chemical compound is required for male arousal and healthy erection.
Mixing it with dried fruits or honey will increase the usefulness of the consumption of this product. Nut mixes, which also contain raisins, dried apricots and many other fruits, are no less useful. One of the best ways to cook meat or fish is to combine these foods with nuts.
The nut with the best properties is cedar. It has a beneficial effect on immunity and increases potency. Experts advise eating it raw.
An amazing product that perfectly copes with the dysfunction of the reproductive system - nutmeg. If you use it every day, you can achieve an excellent therapeutic effect. Of course, you don't need to overdo it with the amount of food you eat.
Everywhere you need to know when to stop, so a small addition of crushed nutmeg to a dish is a great solution.
Overdose with this product can have very negative effects, including death.
This category of products has long been known as a wonderful aphrodisiac. These potency products have a positive effect and stimulate sperm production, which leads to a more normalized restoration of sperm volume.
When cooking, it is best to use a method that will not kill all nutrients. Some seafood may well be eaten raw, but minimal cooking should be done.
There are so many vegetables in our world that there are also those that are good helpers in the fight against sexual dysfunction. The only vegetable that deserves special attention is celery. It has several times stronger effect on the potency of sexual desire.
This product, extracted from cocoa, evokes a feeling of romance in a person, enhances libido. It is best to eat dark chocolate varieties, as they contain special amino acids that help to optimize the functioning of the genitals. It is not advised to eat chocolate below sixty-five percent, and you should not overuse its amount.